Purple Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Dragon Academy

An Academy for all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Drillwarrior
The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Vote_lcapThe Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Voting_barThe Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Vote_rcap 
Wulfie the Great
The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Vote_lcapThe Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Voting_barThe Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Vote_rcap 
Teh sketchy
xXDarkGodzillaXx
The Dark Magician
Hollow The Ninja
kensei15
~Cassie~
Im a Pierogi
The Princess of Darkness
Latest topics
» Is there anybody out there
The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Emptyby Im a Pierogi Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 pm

» Time for a Sugar Rush~
The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Emptyby Nisage Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm

» Team Wulf
The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Emptyby Wulfie the Great Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:51 pm

» Flower Power
The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Emptyby Wulfie the Great Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 pm

» Hibiki, the New Guy.
The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Emptyby xXDarkGodzillaXx Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:39 pm

» PETA Vs Pokemon
The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Emptyby Im a Pierogi Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 pm

» Fenrir Control
The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Emptyby Drillwarrior Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 am

» Making a Splash at Locals
The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Emptyby Nisage Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:12 am

» Another Academy
The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Emptyby Wulfie the Great Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 pm

The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisage
Interplanetary Pink
Nisage

The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Empty
PostSubject: The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming.   The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Along with their A-Counters:

=====
The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. 3XJfg
=====

This is 1 of 5 Aliens Builds that I have. The others look the same, but has a few cards different. One deck is to summon Cosmic Horror Gangi'el with one of your opponents monsters, with the help of Alien Brain, then keep producing 1 A-Counter a turn

Might add in some more staples, like 1 to 2 Mystical Space Typhoons, since not many set a back-row, and when they do, Telepath can kill it. I draw decently thanks to Reckless, Duality and Grey.

It's been in some duels. One of its recent duels was against a Six Samurai Deck:
=====
The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. AiKMn
=====
They scooped instead of continuing on with the duel to see if they could make a come-back. I had Kid out, along with Ruins and Mysterious Triangel turn 1, which stopped some plays.

Thoughts, Comments, Advice?
Back to top Go down
Teh sketchy
Thorny Yellow
Teh sketchy

PostSubject: Re: The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming.   The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Comments : I've always wanted to make an Aliens deck, but I've never pulled it off! Great build, I'll surely play test it when I get the chance, and see if any changes need to be made. Amazing deck Nisage! To be expected from you ;]
Back to top Go down
Nisage
Interplanetary Pink
Nisage

PostSubject: Re: The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming.   The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:39 am

Thank you very much Sketchy Smile I like to play the fun decks decks that not many except nowadays (Koa'ki Meiru, Cloudians, Psychics, Gustos, Gishki, Classic Dinos, Amazoness, Dark Scorpions, Watts, Red-Eyes Zombie DRagon Deck, and the other Tier 2 and 3s) and see what your opponent does/say when they lose to it (One Dino-Rabbit guy just scooped when I had a Nimbusman out that ran over their Laggia and was only going to get stronger thanks to Squall) and see how they do against the meta, or just for fun.

Still fixing a few things in here, but they're doing quite well at the moment. I do enjoy how Triangle makes Lightpulsar miss the timing on his effect, so much fun.

I wanted to try a new deck, so I thought "why not a new archetype as well?", and it was Aliens since you don't see them at all, do you? Plus, I only use cards that I own, or want to test out first before getting them (hence why you don't see other Rank 4 Exceeds in here). I find them to almost be the same as Cloudians (Counter-wise, almost), but these guys are a bit more aggro then Cloudians.

Even won once against Dark Worlds at locals with Aliens (thank you Virus Trap on the Dark World they Normal Summoned to try and special Grapha). We didn't get a chance to finish games 2 and 3 since the next Tournament round was up. Even had a Chaos Dragon deck scoop since I had 2 Kids out and 1 Warrior out, making all of their Dragons very weak, even beat Machina Gadgets but I think that duel was a bit more on luck thanks to 4 Aliens with the -300 effect then anything.

Yes please, let me know what changes could be made. I did sadly, find out that Code A only gets an A-Counter if the Alien is originally face-up, so it doesn't get a counter if Alien Grey dies in battle if he was originally face-down. So that might be changed a bit.

Edit: Oops, I typed too much. I'll try to slim it down a bit later ^^"
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming.   The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:04 pm

No need Nisage, if everyone (including me >< i'm the worst) made posts like this it would be fantastic.

Back to top Go down
Nisage
Interplanetary Pink
Nisage

PostSubject: Re: The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming.   The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Really? Good to know then.

I decided, for the fun of it, to try Aliens at locals. The Alien deck I ran at locals today was almost close to this one, I just couldn't find my 2nd Incubator, so I improvised a bit. Here's the build:

Quote :

Main Deck (40):

Monsters (20):
Alien Ammonite x3
Alien Dog x3
Alien Grey x2
Alien Hypno x2 (Stole an opponents Koa'ki Meiru Drago. It was awesome.)
Alien Kid x3
Alien Overlord x2
Alien Telepath x2 (Really want a 3rd one, to draw them quicker.
Alien Warrior x3

Spells (10):
"A" Cell Incubator x1 (Could not find ym 2nd one. Not sure if I own 2 now that I think about it)
Code A Ancient Ruins x3
Mysterious Triangle x3
Pot of Duality x1 (Could not find any extras)
Viper's Rebirth x2 (Quite helpful)

Traps (10):
Offerings to the Snake Deity x2 (saved me a lot, and places A-Counters on Ruins. Only failed me once when Gravekeepers played Starlight Road)
Planet Pollutant Virus x3
Reckless Greed x3
Solemn Judgment x1
Solemn Warning x1

Extra Deck (15):
Gol'gar x3
Scrap Dragon x1
Gem-Knight Pearl x1
Grenosaurus x1
Leviair x1
Maestroke Djinn x1
Leviathan Dragon x1
Utopia Ray x1
Utopia x2
Photon Papiloperative x1
Steelswarm Roach x1
Wind-Up Zenmaines x1

Side Deck (15):
Effect Veiler x3
Maxx c x3
Trap Eater x1
Heavy Storm x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Monster Reborn x1
Chain Disappearance x2
Mirror Force x1
Solemn Warning x1

Side and Extra were made at the last moment and with what I Brought with me of the usual 5 Decks I bring. In all honesty, for an Alien deck, who's Extra+Side was put together hastily, along with some cards Main decked (took out the 2 to 3 Alien Brains that were Main Decked) and went 3-1, makes me wonder what would have happened if they were prepared properly? Then again, it's a free tournament (no entrance fee) so it's very fun to play-test a deck there.

Decks I dueled at locals:
Match 1, Synchro/Exceed: 2-0
Match 2, Dragons: 2-0
Match 3, Gravekeepers: 1-2
Match 4, Six Samurai: 2-0

Thanks to this build, I'm planning to rebuild the one I have on DN a little bit. Like trying to add in 2 Offerings.

But I did discover one interesting trick in this build (if it is legit). By the power of Ruin, I special Hypno, Gemini Summon (a.k.a. "Normal Summon") Hypno, special Dog, place 2 A-Counters on a monster and steal it with Hypno. Not sure if that is 100% legit since I'm not sure if a Gemini Summon counts as a Normal Summon for Dogs effect. Help on this ruling please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming.   The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aliens are coming, the Aliens are coming.
Page 1 of 1