Purple Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Dragon Academy

An Academy for all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Drillwarrior
Arcadia: Twilight Revision Vote_lcapArcadia: Twilight Revision Voting_barArcadia: Twilight Revision Vote_rcap 
Wulfie the Great
Arcadia: Twilight Revision Vote_lcapArcadia: Twilight Revision Voting_barArcadia: Twilight Revision Vote_rcap 
Teh sketchy
xXDarkGodzillaXx
The Dark Magician
Hollow The Ninja
kensei15
~Cassie~
Im a Pierogi
The Princess of Darkness
Latest topics
» Is there anybody out there
Arcadia: Twilight Revision Emptyby Im a Pierogi Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 pm

» Time for a Sugar Rush~
Arcadia: Twilight Revision Emptyby Nisage Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm

» Team Wulf
Arcadia: Twilight Revision Emptyby Wulfie the Great Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:51 pm

» Flower Power
Arcadia: Twilight Revision Emptyby Wulfie the Great Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 pm

» Hibiki, the New Guy.
Arcadia: Twilight Revision Emptyby xXDarkGodzillaXx Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:39 pm

» PETA Vs Pokemon
Arcadia: Twilight Revision Emptyby Im a Pierogi Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 pm

» Fenrir Control
Arcadia: Twilight Revision Emptyby Drillwarrior Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 am

» Making a Splash at Locals
Arcadia: Twilight Revision Emptyby Nisage Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:12 am

» Another Academy
Arcadia: Twilight Revision Emptyby Wulfie the Great Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Arcadia: Twilight Revision

Go down 
+4
Drillwarrior
The Dark Magician
~Cassie~
Rarikou
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rarikou
RP Moderator
Rarikou

Arcadia: Twilight Revision Empty
PostSubject: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:30 am

(After seeing no fanfis on here... I thought id jump at the chance to post mine up XD)

I have 24 chapters done, so if you want to read more, let me know. and don't be afraid to tell me what you think!

Before we begin, a loose explanation.

This is based off of the Yugioh 5DS World, but there are a few differences, such as

1. The main one is The Twilight Angel. A concept I made up, it acts as a balancing force between the Crimson Dragon and The King of the Netherworld. Like the crimson dragon, the angel split its body into five marks, those of witch you'll see later. I thought this would add to some story plot. It's Main purpose is to explain the second differences
Some Decks have original cards in them, the majority being 'Twilight monsters'. I figured tis concept would work, as I'm including Monsters with Negative Leels, like the Dark Signers have. They aren't over powered, but they're decently strong. These decks appear rarely, and all the other decks have actual cards in them.
3. Obviously, Original characters, but you'll see the original 5ds characters.

The main characters are Psychic duelists named Tyler and Rosa, and it explains a general life in the Arcadian movement, before it... you know, became non existent. Then, it goes on to follow the main 5ds story line, though I'll change something here and there.

Darkness in mid light, a terror over the black seas, the sun dancing over the morning sky. Tyler stared along the sky from the comfort of the skyscraper he called home. Living in the Tops provided such a Luxury for him. Always ready for action, his duel disk gleamed in the light of the twilight sky, though it wouldn't see use that night.

Footsteps were heard behind him, indicating his sister, Rosa. He shifted his head slightly, to indicate he knew of her presence. “Another day passing by, what are we going to do? For days on end, I stand here... I can't go out from the tops for fear of destroying everything in sight when I duel... I can barely be seen by everyone except for you.” He said to his sister. Like him, Rosa was a psychic, a peculiar kind. She couldn't cause much damage, or move anything like Tyler could, but she could act as a barrier, preventing her from taking the harm other duelists threw her way.

“I'm tired of seeing you like this, Brother. You need to get out more. Tomorrow, there's an underground Tag Duel Tournament downtown. I can place a barrier around us, so you wont damage anyone. Won't you join me?”

Tyler turned to face his sister, “I guess I could, as long as I don't damage anyone. The last thing I need is being called a monster, Don't let me down.” He said walking past her, and headed toward their apartment, where he fell asleep with little effort.

His sister woke him up with a powerful shrug, “Get UP, Tyler! We have to be present for registration, or we can't enter.”

“Alright, alright.” Tyler said, sitting up, and pushing his sister away. He took a couple minutes to get changed: A small black ensemble he hoped with help him blend in to those around him. The less attention he had, the better off both he and Rosa were.

Their first match began close to an hour later. Their opponents were twins, two women with blue hair who SEEMED like they knew what they were doing. A coin was flipped, to Tyler's Misfortune, he was going last. They introduced themselves to their opponents, and learned their names were Allison and Clarissa.

Everyone's duel disk flashed, and the number 8000 appeared on them, indicating their life points.

The one called Allison drew, looked at her cards for a moment, then selected one card. “I'll Place one monster Face Down, and play 2 Spell cards. The First is “A” Cell Breeding Device, and the second is “A” Cell Incubator. That will end my turn for now.”

“Then It's my move.” Rosa said, and looked at her cards. Tyler took a quick moment to look the enlarged version of the cards, displayed by the holographic projector of the duel disks. Both had something to do with 'A' counters. All monsters that his team would play would get one Tyler wasn't sure he wanted to see what they did.

He broke out of his thoughts when Rosa spoke, “I'll activate of the Harpie Queen in my hand, and Discard it to add 'Harpies Hunting Ground' From my deck to my hand, and I'll play it.” As she said this, a card was pushed out of her deck, witch she caught. As she played it, there was a sudden breeze, and the ground before them turned to a wasteland. A lone Tree rose above Rosa. “Next, I'll summon Harpie Lady 1 in attack mode!” She said. In front of her, a winged woman rose, Giving her opponents a wink. 'While this card is on the field all Wind Attribute monsters Gain 300 ATK, making it's ATK 1600. that;s not all. I'll activate the effect of Harpies hunting ground. Not only does my Harpy get another 200 Atk, When I summon a Harpy , I can Destroy 1 spell or trap card. Good bye Breeding device.”

Tyler gave a slight smile, wondering when his sister got so confident at dueling. She used to be so shy... Unfortunately, no one could declare an attack until Tyler's turn was over.

Clarissa drew. “ I'll flip over the face down monster, Alien Grey. It's flip effect allows my to place an A-counter on one of your monsters, in this case, your Harpy Lady. I'll now Sacrifice it to summon Alien Mother in Attack mode. One Card Face Down Ends my turn

A large... creature looking thing sudden;y appeared, and towered over them. “Oh great, they gave matching Decks.” Tyler said to Rosa. That was bad. Tyler and Rosa's decks didn't really see eye o eye. In fact, their playing styles were completely different.

“ Your fate is already decided. I draw.” Tyler said, staring at his new found card. “I'll place one card face down, and activate the spell card Second Coin toss. Next I'll summon Arcana Force 1 the magician, in defense Mode. I flip a coin. And it's effect depends on what It lands on.” He said, taking a coin from his pocket, and flipping it. “It's heads... I'll just end my turn there, soon as I place another face down.”

A small side screen appeared next to Rosa, indicating the face downs, and she nodded.

Allison drew, and Tyler tensed. Attacks were allowed now. Tyler had a plan set up, but he would have to last till then first. “I summon Alien Shocktrooper in Attack Mode. Alien Mother, take out that harpy lady. When A monster with A-counter battles an Alien, it looses 300 ATK!”

Rosa gave a small groan as her harpy bit the dust., and their life points took a hit for 800. Alien Shock Trooper Followed up, and Tyler's Magician bit the dust. (7200)

Tyler then gave a surprise as Harpy lady appeared on THEIR side of the field. “When Alien mother battles and destroys a monster with a counter, it's special summoned to our side of the field, That's all for now.

Rosa drew, and Tyler prayed it was something useful. They would need all the help they could get. 'Wind Effigy, to the center!” Rosa cried, calling a monster that, thanks to hunting Grounds, had 2000 Atk. It appeared to be a simple gust in the wind.

“Don't Attack the harpy. Attack The shock trooper. I have a plan.”

Rosa stared at him oddly, but nodded, instead choosing to attack the Shocktrooper. It vanished with a strange, Alien war cry. “I place one card face down, and that's it.”

A screen appeared in Tyler's vision, displaying her face down: 'united we stand'

Clarissa drew , “Please Welcome another Alien Shock trooper to the stand. Full Assault!” She said, ordering a full attack. Wind Effigy bit the dust, followed by A shock trooper, and Rosa's traitorous harpy. Rosa gave an even greater howl: The pain for her in a duel was real, she could FEEL the effects, with is why Tyler never liked her dueling. Oh well, such was fate. Speaking of fate...”

“It's my turn. This ends now. I'll activate Hecatrice from my hand. By discarding it, I can add one Valhalla, hall of the slain to my hand, and I'll play it.”

A large throne appeared. In Norse Mythology, this was the throne of Odin... not that that MATTERED at this point. “If there are no monsters on my field, I can special summon one Fairy type monster. And I choose Arcana Force XXI- The world in attack mode.”

there was a great surge of light as one of his strongest monsters hit the field. One could only say that it looked majestic as it rose, 3100 attk points in all. Tyler flipped a coin. “Phooey, it's Tails. I'll activate Second Coin Toss's effect, and toss again.” Tyler said, taking another deep breath, and tossed again. “...that's a little better. Heads. In addition to that, I'll normal summon Arcana force VI- The Lovers.... Phooey, Tails. Ah well.”

Tyler gazed on the field. He had enough field presence, but he had a sense of anger. Unintentionally or not, they would pay for the pain in Rosa's stomach. “I'll activate a trap card: Arcana call. Here's how it works. First, I point to an Arcana Force monster, in this case, The World. Then, I remove from play one monster with Arcana Force in it's name. During this turn, The World gains that monster's ability. In this case, the ability of My Magician. Next, I'll play the spell card Monster Reborn, and I'll target Alien Shocktrooper.”

Tyler laughed as an Alien appeared on his side of the field. Normally, he would have Rosa attack the Harpy later, and bring IT back, but something else had come to mind. “Guess what, ladies? Magician's effect is as follows: If A spell card is played, the monster's original attack doubles! 6200 Attack points.

I AM NOT DONE, THOUGH! I'll activate Rosa's face down, United We Stand!, and I'll equip it to The Lovers. It Gains 800 ATK for every monster on my field. 2400 added to 1600 makes an Even 4000. The World, raise hell on that Alien Mother! And Guess What? When Your Alien bites the dust, monsters that were summoned with it's effect follow suit! Lover's, crush that shocktrooper... while we're at it, my trooper will show you a thing or too.”

If Rosa hadn't set a barrier around them, the twins would have suddenly gained enough injuries to earn a man the Purple heart, but they were spared, though their life points weren't as lucky, surviving with only 100 life points. “Now for the finale: I play my other face down card: Tremendous Fire. You take 1000 damqge, and we take 500. Game over.”

The flames were real enough, due to Tyler's psychic ability, so firefighters had to come to douse the flame. People were staring at Tyler oddly, like he was a freak. He clenched his fist in anger, as they walked off wordlessly.

“You didn't have ti get so mad. I chose to fight, so it's my problem if I get hurt. I'm fine, really.”
“Yeah, I'm sorry I got overprotected. But that's just me.” Tyler said with a nod, as they headed to the waiting area, ignoring the stares of everyone present.

One single man was waiting for him. He looked sort of like a business man, and he had the craziest hairstyle, witch actually wasn't all that uncommon here in New Domino City. “A very interesting duel, you two. I'm quite impressed.”

“Glad to see we have a fan.” Tyler said sarcastically, earning him a rebuttal from his sister.

“Oh, I am a fan. A fan of the psychic powers the both of you possess. You see...” The man looked through an assortment of cards, chose one, and pointed to an outhouse, not far away.

He activated his duel disk, and played the spell card Hinotama. The outhouse suddenly exploded. “I have psychic powers, as well. My name is Sayer, and I represent the Arcadia movement. Perhaps you heard of it?”

Tyler's mind reached for the needed information. “I thought it was just a rumor. A society that offers a haven to those was special abilities.”

“It's no rumor. The Arcadia movement is very much real. There is another with me, Akiza, but she had a sudden urge to duel and.... speak of the devil. There she is.” Sayer said, taking two steps to the left, just as a vine broke the earth he was standing on. “She's going out of control. I'll be right back, unless you want to come with?”

Tyler looked in the direction the vine had come in, and his eyes widened as a black and red dragon rose into the air. “Sure, I'll go. I want to meet this Akiza. Are you coming Rosa?” He asked, though he knew the answer. Rosa wasn't about to leave her brother's side. Not at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Mod
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:39 am

I like this Rari, you should definitely post more.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Magician
Admin
The Dark Magician

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:06 am

I agree with Cass on this. You should definitely post more.
Back to top Go down
https://purpledragonacademy.canadian-forum.com
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:46 am

Post more this is good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rarikou
RP Moderator
Rarikou

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:11 pm

You asked, here you go. Chap 2

this post, I was trying to g o into detail on just how suicidal Tyler can get XD next duel is Rosa and Akiza, then i introduce my crazy capture the flag idea XD

Chapter 2. The Black Rose and the Arcadian Movement

Tyler was even more glad his sister was with him: He may have had several injuries otherwise.

Akiza stood before them, taking on three duelists at once, and she was showing the idiots what exactly it meant to duel. “It was a million years to early for you to face me! Now, SUFFER! I'll active the effect of Black Rose Dragon! By removing 1 plant monster from play, Your Big Shield Gardna is forced into attack position, and it's attack becomes 0. Not so defensive now, is it? Black Rose Dragon, Tear him apart!”

Tyler couldn't see her gace, as she wore a mask, but Tyler had the sneaking suspicion that Akiza wasn't in the best of moods. The Graceful Black Rose Dragon roared, and vines flew from it, smacking into a monster, forcing the ground to crumble under the weight of Akiza's psychic powers.

“...MONSTER! HELP! IT'S THE BLACK ROSE! HELP!” The men shouted, as the last of the team's life points hit zero. Severely injured, they ran away, shouting for help as they did.

But Akiza was not done, and she began slowly pursuing them at the pace of a slow walk. “Yeah, that's right! Run away in fear of the monster! Allow me to show what misery feels like!”

She reached into her side deck for a card, most likely one that was going to put the losers out of their misery, but Sayer's words intercepted. “Akiza, stop this!”

Akiza stopped with surprise, and turned to face Sayer, who reached over, and removed her mask. “I've told you more than once, you don't need this mask. You're not a monster, you don't need to hide yourself from the world.”

“...I understand, Sayer.” She said. All the same, she snatched her mask back. Her eyes finally turned to Tyler and Rosa, “Who are these two?”

“They're psychic's I just discovered. I was hoping they'd join the Arcadian Movement, and I thought they might like to hear about the experience from you.”

“Oh, really?” She said, giving the two a more detailed inspection then last time, and Tyler felt a little uneasy about being stared at so hard. “The Arcadian movement is a wonderful place, we're like a large family, all who share your abilities. I myself was all but kicked out of my family. But then , Sayer found me, and I've been a lot happier since then.”

Sayer interjected, “We're always looking to help those with our abilities. We won't press you to join right now, so here's both mine and Akiza's phone number. Call us if you decide to join and we'll send someone to come get you.”

Tyler accepted the number, and pocketed it, “I think we'll bow out of the tournament for now... I have some things to think about now. Are you coming, Rosa?”

Rosa nodded her head, who was already thinking about it. They said their goodbyes to the two, anxd made their way back to The Tops.

It was late at night when Tyler finally made his dissension, and there was a knock on the door. Rosa came into his room. “Tyler, I want to join the Arcadian movement. I think it would be great to interact with people who don't consider us monsters. I want to interact with other people who are on the same level as us.”

“I just came to that idea myself. So , I guess I'll call Akiza.” Tyler said, fishing her number out, flipped his phone out, and dialed the number.

She answered close to a full minute later, and she sounded very tired. “Hello?”

“Um, it's Tyler. We met earlier today. We've decided to join the Arcadian movement.”

“Oh, that's great!” She said, sounding slightly more awake. “I'll get a hold of Sayer, and someone will be knocking on your door within the hour. Where do you live?”

Tyler gave his address, and said his goodbyes. “We better pack a suit case or two: we may not see this place for a while.”

Akiza looked as tired as she sounded, but as Tyler and Rosa came out of the car had had come to collect them, she tried to sound energetic. “Come in, come in, but keep it down. The others are asleep. Sayer said you two could room together, so there will be a bigger room then usual. Sayer would welcome you himself, but he's pretty busy, and has to sleep when he can.”

Rosa spoke up, “So what will we be doin while we're here?”

“We mostly train people to keep their psychic powers under control, though I myself am lacking in that area. Tomorrow, we're going to test the extent of your psychic powers by dueling, so each of you be prepared. It can sometimes hurt, depending on who your tester is.” Akiza explained, holding two

key cards out, “These are the keys to your rooms. Don't lose them. Get some sleep. The first days are always the busiest.”

As the door closed, Tyler sat his stuff down, and claimed the bed nearest the window, “I'm going ahead to get somee sleep... tomorrow begins our new lives, Rosa.”

“We'll be able to talk to people openly about psychic abilities... I can't wait.”

Tyler woke up early in the morning to the sound of a phone “Training Duel begins in an hour. Please report to the grounds west of here.”

He yawned, and checked the clock: It read 7:30. “Rosa, up and at 'em, it's time to start our abilitiy testing. He got up, and dressed in his own clothes, ignoring the Arcadian outfit, witch turned out to be optional. He went on ahead, Rosa deciding to take a quick shower before she did

The testing ground was only a short walk away, and his tester shook his hands, “I'm sort of new here, myself, so don't expect too much from me. Name's Ryan. Hope we can be friends after this. The test is simple: wear this helmet while the two of us duel. It measures the psychic waves coming out of your body.... well, let's duel!”

Tyler laughed, happy to see someone in a good mood so early in the morning, “Fine, let's duel! Testee first. I draw.” Tyler said, examining his hand. There was some promise here, but it wasn't much. HE figured it would be best to wait and see what was coming his way.

“I'll Summon Arcana Force 6- The Lovers, in attack mode. I flip a coin... and it's heads, lucky me. Two cards face down, and that's that.”

Ryan drew, “I wont go easy on you, just because your new. I draw, and I'll summon Volcanic Slicer face up in Attack Mode. Then, I'll activate the Field Spell Molten Destruction. With it, all fire monsters gain 500 ATK. Volcanic slicer, Attack the Lovers!”

“Too bad. I'll activate the trap card Ring of Destruction... this is going to hurt..” Tyler said, holding his arms in front of him, “It blows up your monsters, and it deals damage to the both of us equal to it's attack.”

The resounding explosion knocked both of the back, almost slamming them against separate walls. AN explosion worth 2300 Life point damage could do that. (Both Players LP = 5700)

“Ah, the suicidal type.” Ryan laughed, dusting off his uniform, “Well, 1 Card Face down ends my turn.”

Tyler drew, looking at the two face downs. “The first thing I need to do is change the scenery.” Tyler said, looking at the nearby massive volcano that had risen with the field spell. “I play the field spell Light Bar... okay, no I don't.” Tyler said, as Ryan revealed Magic Jammer.

After a second more thought, “I'll Summon Arcana Force III – The Empress, in Attack mode, and I flip... Tails... Well, I'm not standing for that. Reveal Face Down, Reversal of Fate. Empress is now treated as if it were heads. I'll place one card face down, and end my turn.

He wasn't about to risk losing Empress, not now.

“I draw.” Ryan said, “And I'll summon Raging Flame Sprite in Attack Mode. It's weak now, but It can Attack Directly, and it gains 1000 ATK each turn it does. ATTK”
“Not yet, I can special summon an Arcana Force Monster from my hand. Please Welcome Arcana Force XVII- The Moon... and it's heads.” Tyler said, placing a card down

The sprite happily danced around the Arcana, nailing Tyler in the head with a light staff attack. It didn't hurt much... yet. (LP: 5100)

“And that's that.” Ryan said, with a slight smirk.

Tyler drew. “During My Standby Phase, I can special summon An Arcana Force moon Token. I'll play the spell card Cup of Ace. I'll let you flip a coin.”

Ryan pulled a coin from his pocket, and flipped it, “It's heads.” He said

“Then I draw two cards.” Tyler said, drawing. Now, Moon, Take out that raging... touche.” Tyler saqid, As Ryan revealed the Trap Negate Attack.

“Turn End With a Facedown.” Tyler said.
“I draw... and I'll summon Morphtronic Datatron in defense, and I'll play the spell card Dark Room of Nightmare. Once per turn, Morphtronic can Deal 300 Dmg, and Dark Room Deals Another 300 because you took damage due to a card effect. I'll have my ragin Flame Sprite Attack Again)

(LP: 2900)

Tyler groaned, “I draw, and get another Token... I have to end this now, sorry... before I die next turn.”
I'll release The Empress, and My two Tokens to Summon Arcana Force EX- The Dark Ruler. I flip a coin... and it's tails. Ah well. This ends now, I attack your Raging Flame Sprite.”

“You'll need to do better... but I'm impressed.” Ryan said, groaning (LP: 4300)

“You will be shortly...” Tyler laughed, , “I'll play the spell Card Tremendous Fire. You take 1000 Damage, and I take 500.”

The sprinklers turned on, dousing the fires. “Not bad... I'm curious to see what your results are.”

“Then you'll be really impressed after this.” Tyler laughed, revealing his face down card.

Ryan's eyes widened, “... I THOUGH I WAS CRAZY, BUT YOU TAKE THE PRIZE! “ He said, constantly staring at his trap: A second Ring of Destruction. “YOU DONT MAKE SOMETHING GO BOOM IN YOUR FACE!”

Tyler laughed again, “Im not going down. I activate the spell card Ring of Defense! With this, I'm safe from the effects of one card. Farewell, Dark Ruler”

A ring spun in front of him, making a barrier as another ring detonated. The force of the explosion sending Ryan against the edge of the wall, as his life points hit zero. Tyler could have sworn he heard the sound a cracked bone.

The molten Volcano disappeared, and Tyler offered his hands, “Are you allright?”

Ryan laughed, getting helped up, “Yeah, Im fine... ow, my back... well, let's go see how you did.”

As they walked away, Rosa and Akiza passed them, “Akiza is testing... what happened to him?”
Rosa looked at Ryan.

Tyler pointed to the human shaped hole in the wall, and walked away to a monitoring room.”
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:12 pm

Post more Very Happy Finnished this one alrdy.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Magician
Admin
The Dark Magician

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Yeah, definitely continue with this.
Back to top Go down
https://purpledragonacademy.canadian-forum.com
Rarikou
RP Moderator
Rarikou

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:52 pm

(lets see... ive only posted 4 chapters on WNA... cuz chap 5 has mysteriously dissappeared, and I have to rewrite it T.T ill get to that part then with chaps 3 and 4)

Chapt 3

Spoiler:

chapt 4
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Princess of Darkness
Admin
The Princess of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:26 pm

This is really good Rarikou ^_^ Keep going =)
Back to top Go down
Wulfie the Great
Admin
Wulfie the Great

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:26 am

Great job Rari
Back to top Go down
xXDarkGodzillaXx
Thorny Yellow
xXDarkGodzillaXx

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 am

I do like it so far lol. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 pm

You post moar? :3
Back to top Go down
Rarikou
RP Moderator
Rarikou

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:34 pm

ah, sorry for the delay you guys. im currently working on chapter 5. to make up for the long wait, ill post 2 chapts instead of my usual one. I have to sort who did what, on top of other things. sorry for making you guys wait. ill promoise ill post before the week is up
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:51 pm

YAY Very Happy and no problem ^^
Back to top Go down
Wulfie the Great
Admin
Wulfie the Great

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:59 pm

It's okay Rari lol
Back to top Go down
Rarikou
RP Moderator
Rarikou

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Okay as promised, i hurried to write chap 5 and 6

capture the flag... wind idea or no? your thoghts on this?

and chapter 6 begins to set the story in motion. It starts as a small little concept: poissing hitoshi off= bad

Chapter 7 has the first original cards: the heartless deck. cant wait to show you all XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xXDarkGodzillaXx
Thorny Yellow
xXDarkGodzillaXx

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Those were very good Chapters, the ending of 6 made me smile. Keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:07 am

-“But he wont be staying around for long. I'll activate it's special ability, and cause every card on the field to be destroyed!”-

Not sure if this is just IMO but I would say BRD is a GIRL Neutral

-“Because Birdface was destroyed by battle, I can special summon a Harpy Lady , and I'll summon Harpy Lady one to the field. My turn, I draw.”- Birdface adds it to the hand Neutral

And keep posting this is good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Princess of Darkness
Admin
The Princess of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Doin' well hun. Keep goin' for sure.
And agreed Drill. I would think BRD to be female as well.
Back to top Go down
Rarikou
RP Moderator
Rarikou

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:50 pm

eh? I put BRd as a she?.... must have accidentaly skipped the 'sh' cuz i think she be a girl...

and I honest to god knew about Birdface... just slipped my mind XD

okay, this chap has all new, never before seen cards, belonging to the 'Heartless' Archetype.... If you want the list, leeme know. I may yugioh card maker them)

Chapter 7: Revenge is a Heartless game.

That night, Rosa spent most of her time in The Fortune Ladies Base, where everyone was, in some way, reconstructing their decks in order to be used perfectly with both tag AND solo duels. They all grabbed cards they never used, and everyone was welcome to have another's card.

When Rosa got tired, she bid her farewell, sure that she had done a pretty good job.. Tomorrow, everyone was going to challenge Hitoshi to a vengeance match, in the name of their fallen comrade.

As she walked the halls, she looked out the glass windows. It was moonless, and the sound of silence only added to the eeriness.

A sound reached her ears, getting louder and louder, until she realized that they were footsteps, and heading your way.

The shadows gave way to reveal Sayer, who stopped. “Ah, Rosa, isn't it? How are you liking the Arcadian Movement so far? I hear your teammate got damaged, I'm sorry to hear that.”

“It's alright.” Rosa said, shaking her head, “We're planning on challenging him to a match, and humiliating him in front of everyone. “

“A noble task, and one I'm willing to help with.”

“Help?” Rosa asked, as Sayer opened up a deck pouch, and handed her a deck.

“This deck will provide you with the strength you need. Go ahead, I'll let you borrow it... no, If you can beat Hitoshi, I'll let you keep it.”

Rosa took the deck, and Sayer walked away without another word. Rosa took the deck, and inserted it into her duel disk, a sudden swell of confidence raging within her.

…....

“HITOSHI!” Came a shout, at around lunch time. Tyler and the rest of the Dark Masters looked up. The shout had silenced most of the cafeteria, staring at the Approaching Fortune Ladies.

It was Rosa who had made the shout, “You think we're just going to sit idly by while you injure our teammate?”

Hitoshi took a sip. “That's exactly what I think.”
“Well then, grab your duel disk, because I challenge you to a duel!”

“Wait just a second.” Tyler said, standing up “This is a cafeteria. We might damage it... or worse, take out the food!”

“Shut UP!”

Tyler took a step back. Rosa had never raised her voice to him, much less order him too shut up.

“...I know you might not like it, bro, but a challenge is a challenge. Sorry.” Hitoshi said, activating his duel disk. “Very well then... let's duel! I'll go-”

“Ladies First!” Rosa said, angrily drawing card. “I'll summon Heartless Dancer in Attack mode!”

“She summons what?” Tyler asked. He had never heard of that card before.... much less in Rosa's deck.

“Then, I'll play the spell card Poison of the old man, and use it to gain 1200 life points! One card face down ends my turn.”

“Then I'll draw, and I'll special summon Cyber dragon in attack, since I had no monsters, and you did.. Then, I'll summon Ancient Gear Knight in Attack mode. Go, Cyper Dragon!, knock out that pathetic dancer, and my knight will follow it up. That'll do it.”

Tyler continued to stare at Rosa. She hadn't even flinched when she took such a massive amount of damage. She had just stood there while a barrier formed, preventing her from harm,

“I'll reveal my trap card, Sounding of the Trumpets! It's my turn, and I draw.”

Right after that, there was a large blaring in the room, as a trumpet suddenly appeared about her. “For each standby phase, This card gets a trumpet counter. Look out for when I get 7 of them. Next, I'll play the speed spell Heartless Battle Ground!”

As she played the spell, the cafeteria changed into a barren wasteland, making more than one person look around, terrified.

“Next, I'll summon the Heartless Maiden in Attack mode, and I'll activate it's special ability. By sacrificing 2400 life points, I'm allowed to special summon a level 4 or lower monster from my hand, and I'll call out heartless mimic!”

“What the hell is she thinking?” Ryan asked, from next to Tyler, “Those are both tuner monsters.”

“Next, since I have two monsters with Heartless in their names, I'm allowed to special summon Heartless Champion from my hand.”

Tyler whistled. That was a pretty nice strategy, getting another monster out... but something was ringing a strange bell in his ears, but he couldn't figure out what.

“Finally Comes The Spell Card Monster Reborn! With it, I'll call back Heartless Dancer! Next comes the ability of Heartless Mimic. At the cost of 500 life points, I can have his level match one on the field, like my Heartless Dancer. “

“Uh-oh.” Tyler said, realizing where this was going... and Hitoshi also did, judging from the look on his face.

“Now, My Heartless mimic will give my Heartless Champion a little Tune up! I synchro summon Heartless Angel!”

The wind fluttered as the lights from the monsters formed together. Creating a beautiful angel... but not exactly one she's want to cross.”

“This is going to feel good. I'll activate the effect of my dancer! I pay 1000 Life points, and she deals you damage equal to the number of cards in your hand times 600! That's 1800 Damage!”

“Now, I'll activate my angels effect! By sending a heartless monster from my field to the graveyard, it gains 1000 attk until the end phase! I tribute both my dancer and my maiden to have it gain 2000 ATK points!”

At the time, there were two noises, as two trumpets appeared over Rosa. “Did I mention that cards used for this effect become Trumpet Counters? Sacrifices to a close end.... Now, Heartless Angel, Take out that Cyber dragon!”

Hitoshi flew backwards, witch rang some serious alarm bells. Rosa had never been able to deal physical harm with her powers... now she was throwing them across the room?”

Hitoshi stood up, drawing, “I'll switch my Knight into defense mode, and Summon Cyber valley in Attack mode. That ends it for now.”

“That's nod=t good. Hitoshi got forced onto the defensive...” Ryan said, astounded.

“Then I draw.... and that means another counter for me.” Rosa said, drawing a card. “Ill summon Heartless Defender in attack mode, but he wont be staying for long, because I sacrifice him to gain another 1000 atk points, making its attack 2500 Go forth and attack that knight! One card Face down ends my turn!”

“I draw!” Hitoshi said, drawing a card, “i play the spell card Future fusion, and combine it with overload fusion! By removing from play 10 monsters, I summon Chimera overtech dragon in attack mode! Now, send that miserable angel to the grave yard.

“You're getting dumb!” Rosa laughed... LAUGHED, and flipped her face down. “I activate Draining shield, witch negates your attack, and I gain life points equal to it's attack Are you losing your cool because you're losing to a new girl... and a girl at that? Sorry, I have no time to coddle you. Y skipping my draw face, I can add an extra trumpet counter, besides the one on my standby phase... and that's SEVEN!”

“Oh hell, this can't be good.” Tyler said, deciding to do the manly thing, and hide behind Ryan.

“The trumpets have sounded your doom, Hitoshi! Now the trumpets are all here, they'll sound the end of your world, by allowing me to summon HEARTLESS SAVIOR!” She shouted, placing a card.

A ferocious gale broke out, as razor like daggers flew from her hand to the field, as another angel entered the fray... a woman more beautiful than anything he had ever seen, though the razor sharp sword told everyone that it meant business.

“When Heartless Savior is summoned, all cards are instantly destroyed, save for itself, no ifs, ands, or butts.”

“WHAT!” Hitoshi said, as all cards vanished, leaving him face to face with a 5000 atk monster.

“This is for Iris. HEARTLESS SAVIOR, take out that pathetic excuse for a man!”

She attacked in an instant, disappearing, reappearing directly in front of Hitoshi, She slipped her hilt around, and slammed him in the gut, before picking him up, and throwing him across the room.

(LP: Rosa 9800. Hitoshi:... DUH)

Rosa turned around and walked away with her friends, leaving Tyler to turn to him with one last look of concern at Rosa, and A laughing Sayer from a monitoring room close by.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkGodzillaXx
Thorny Yellow
xXDarkGodzillaXx

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:08 am

Oh crap, stuff is getting real! (Trying to say without curse words, I forget if we allowed to or not so to be safe).
The Heartless cards seem like a pretty cool archtype to play. Kinda guessing they would be fairies?

Huh Heartless fairies, those mischievous little things. Very Happy

At some point are you going to have like a display of yugioh card maker heartless cards and any other new archtypes or are you not into that kinda thing?
Back to top Go down
Evil Koala
Admin
Evil Koala

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:46 am

Great job, I enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcadia: Twilight Revision   Arcadia: Twilight Revision Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcadia: Twilight Revision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purple Dragon Academy :: Fun Stuff :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: