Purple Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Dragon Academy

An Academy for all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Drillwarrior
Where would you...? What would you...? Vote_lcapWhere would you...? What would you...? Voting_barWhere would you...? What would you...? Vote_rcap 
Wulfie the Great
Where would you...? What would you...? Vote_lcapWhere would you...? What would you...? Voting_barWhere would you...? What would you...? Vote_rcap 
Teh sketchy
xXDarkGodzillaXx
The Dark Magician
Hollow The Ninja
kensei15
~Cassie~
Im a Pierogi
The Princess of Darkness
Latest topics
» Is there anybody out there
Where would you...? What would you...? Emptyby Im a Pierogi Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 pm

» Time for a Sugar Rush~
Where would you...? What would you...? Emptyby Nisage Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm

» Team Wulf
Where would you...? What would you...? Emptyby Wulfie the Great Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:51 pm

» Flower Power
Where would you...? What would you...? Emptyby Wulfie the Great Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 pm

» Hibiki, the New Guy.
Where would you...? What would you...? Emptyby xXDarkGodzillaXx Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:39 pm

» PETA Vs Pokemon
Where would you...? What would you...? Emptyby Im a Pierogi Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 pm

» Fenrir Control
Where would you...? What would you...? Emptyby Drillwarrior Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 am

» Making a Splash at Locals
Where would you...? What would you...? Emptyby Nisage Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:12 am

» Another Academy
Where would you...? What would you...? Emptyby Wulfie the Great Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Where would you...? What would you...?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

Where would you...? What would you...? Empty
PostSubject: Where would you...? What would you...?   Where would you...? What would you...? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:24 pm

Every week I'mma change the question to something that starts with either

A) Where would you...
OR
B) What would you...

So new question every week. Com'on people I'm tryin' to get people active I can't really recruit unless I have an admin to change ranks. And I'm just one guy here.

Anyways, first weeks question.

Where would you... go if you could go anywhere?

My answer? Nova Scotia, its a beautiful place from what I've heard (My parents actually went there at one point) and there are some people I would like to say hi to there.

Last edited by Drillwarrior on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wulfie the Great
Admin
Wulfie the Great

PostSubject: Re: Where would you...? What would you...?   Where would you...? What would you...? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:34 pm

If I could go anywhere, I would go home.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Where would you...? What would you...?   Where would you...? What would you...? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:52 pm

My answer? Nova Scotia, its a beautiful place from what I've heard (My parents actually went there at one point) and there are some people I would like to say hi to there.
Back to top Go down
Wulfie the Great
Admin
Wulfie the Great

PostSubject: Re: Where would you...? What would you...?   Where would you...? What would you...? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Lol, I'm guessing I'm one?
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Where would you...? What would you...?   Where would you...? What would you...? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 am

Yeah, you're one of 'em.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Where would you...? What would you...?   Where would you...? What would you...? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:40 pm

New week means new question because I am trying to prompt people to have stuff to post on, reasons to post.

What would you do if you could magicly create any kind of transportation device that exists in this world? (Car, plane, heli, boat, hang glider, bike, truck, tank, pogo stick... WHATVER) whenever you wanted?

(Again, my answer comes when someone posts a reply)
Back to top Go down
xXDarkGodzillaXx
Thorny Yellow
xXDarkGodzillaXx

PostSubject: Re: Where would you...? What would you...?   Where would you...? What would you...? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Create a Warthog from halo and get it filled with people and go to multiple drive throughs to see how many ppl worry about the turret on the back.

I first was going to say the same thing with a tank but FPSRussia beat m too it....
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Where would you...? What would you...?   Where would you...? What would you...? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:18 am

I would end up using a combination of Boats/Cars/Bikes to semi-slowly travel whereever the hell I wanted Very Happy

Last edited by Drillwarrior on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Im a Pierogi
Thorny Yellow
Im a Pierogi

PostSubject: Re: Where would you...? What would you...?   Where would you...? What would you...? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:21 pm

a flame thrower that launches napalm covered cats that attack people that i hate and also are immune to the fire that is on their fur
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Where would you...? What would you...?   Where would you...? What would you...? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Thats not a form of transporation.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkGodzillaXx
Thorny Yellow
xXDarkGodzillaXx

PostSubject: Re: Where would you...? What would you...?   Where would you...? What would you...? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:14 pm

It can be, you launch yourself with the cannon to your destination Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would you...? What would you...?   Where would you...? What would you...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where would you...? What would you...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purple Dragon Academy :: Fun Stuff :: Discussions-
Jump to: