Purple Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Dragon Academy

An Academy for all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Drillwarrior
A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Vote_lcapA Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Voting_barA Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Vote_rcap 
Wulfie the Great
A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Vote_lcapA Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Voting_barA Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Vote_rcap 
Teh sketchy
xXDarkGodzillaXx
The Dark Magician
Hollow The Ninja
kensei15
~Cassie~
Im a Pierogi
The Princess of Darkness
Latest topics
» Is there anybody out there
A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Emptyby Im a Pierogi Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 pm

» Time for a Sugar Rush~
A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Emptyby Nisage Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm

» Team Wulf
A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Emptyby Wulfie the Great Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:51 pm

» Flower Power
A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Emptyby Wulfie the Great Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 pm

» Hibiki, the New Guy.
A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Emptyby xXDarkGodzillaXx Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:39 pm

» PETA Vs Pokemon
A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Emptyby Im a Pierogi Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 pm

» Fenrir Control
A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Emptyby Drillwarrior Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 am

» Making a Splash at Locals
A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Emptyby Nisage Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:12 am

» Another Academy
A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Emptyby Wulfie the Great Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 pm

A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nisage
Interplanetary Pink
Nisage

A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Empty
PostSubject: A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny.....   A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:01 am

With Rescue Rabbit being reprinted, I thought I would try it in a deck that not many would expect to see it in. Cloudians.
=====A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Fi0Ct
=====
Basically, Rabbit summons 2 Smoke Balls, I play 1 to 2 White Elephants Gift, and if I'm lucky enough, play Lucky Cloud to draw decently and get ready for next turn. I might try adding in 1 to 2 Fog Controls and perhaps 1 more Salvage thanks to the Exceed power. But I'm not 100% sure on that yet. It's been in 2 duels so far, I won mostly with Fog Counter Power then Bunny, but I can't complain, can I?

Thoughts, Comments, Advice, Suggestions, Other, etc.....?
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny.....   A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:13 am

2 rabbit, 3 smoke ball, no avarice? O_O Run avarice.
Back to top Go down
Nisage
Interplanetary Pink
Nisage

PostSubject: Re: A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny.....   A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:43 am

Drillwarrior wrote:
2 rabbit, 3 smoke ball, no avarice? O_O Run avarice.
Nice expression for no avarice, and I'm guessing you've already heard of the Bunny being reprinted? As for Avarice, I'm not sure if I fill the grave enough for 5 thanks to a few things.....
Thing 1: They don't die in battle, so they're commonly on the field.
Chocolate Thunder (or Thing 2): Storm Dragon Banishes a Cloudian form the grave, reducing the monster count.
Thing 3: Salvage.
I do want Avarice in now that you've said it. Also, Moray of Greed might be interesting. I return 2 Smoke Balls, so Rabbit will have some targets.

Made a few small changes and here's what I have.....

===
A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Q4ejg
===
I will take out 1 Moray for an Avarice, but that's the newest build. It won against a Fabled deck (even with Altus making them discard and Cirrostratus getting hit by Divine Wrath) since I Exceeded into Vylon Disigma. I had no choice but to suicide Sheep Cloud into the Level 10 Fabled Synchro then play 2 Lucky Clouds in Main 2.

I might just go back to the older build and put in Avarice with some of the changes from this deck.
Back to top Go down
Wulfie the Great
Admin
Wulfie the Great

PostSubject: Re: A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny.....   A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:25 am

Nisage, you never seize to amaze me with your creativity.
Back to top Go down
Nisage
Interplanetary Pink
Nisage

PostSubject: Re: A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny.....   A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Thank you Wulfie. I like to be original, or at least add some fun and unique twists to some of the common decks being played.

I took out 1 Moray of Greed for 1 Avarice, and its working iffy to decently. I sometimes don't have enough for Avarice until I Exceed, so I just save it until then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny.....   A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny..... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cloud that Looks like a Bunny.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purple Dragon Academy :: Showcases :: Deck Showcase-
Jump to: