Purple Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Dragon Academy

An Academy for all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Drillwarrior
Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Vote_lcapHollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Voting_barHollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Vote_rcap 
Wulfie the Great
Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Vote_lcapHollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Voting_barHollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Vote_rcap 
Teh sketchy
xXDarkGodzillaXx
The Dark Magician
Hollow The Ninja
kensei15
~Cassie~
Im a Pierogi
The Princess of Darkness
Latest topics
» Is there anybody out there
Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Emptyby Im a Pierogi Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 pm

» Time for a Sugar Rush~
Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Emptyby Nisage Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm

» Team Wulf
Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Emptyby Wulfie the Great Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:51 pm

» Flower Power
Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Emptyby Wulfie the Great Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 pm

» Hibiki, the New Guy.
Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Emptyby xXDarkGodzillaXx Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:39 pm

» PETA Vs Pokemon
Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Emptyby Im a Pierogi Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 pm

» Fenrir Control
Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Emptyby Drillwarrior Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 am

» Making a Splash at Locals
Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Emptyby Nisage Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:12 am

» Another Academy
Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Emptyby Wulfie the Great Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollow The Ninja
Admin
Hollow The Ninja

Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* Empty
PostSubject: Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof*   Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof* EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm

The following is a list of the Decks I can build and are for sale Razz

Draginjas
Ninja XYZ
Condom Ninjas
Inzektors
Frogtors
Chainburn
Plantbeat
Tengu Plants
T.G Synchro
T.G Drain
Malefic Virus/Drain
Chaos Stun
Vayusworn
Vayu Turbo
Blackwings
Twilight
Kuriboh Khaos
Chaos Dragons
Hopeless Dragon
Drought Dragons
Disaster Dragons
Dragonsworn
Fortune Ladies
GateHEROes
OmniHEROes
Quickdraw Quasar
Karakuri
Frog Monarchs
Frog Gods
Frog Synchro
Frog Beatdown
GustoRam
Gusto Control
Lightsworn
ZombieSworn
Machina Gadgets
Offering Gadget
Dinorabbit
Jurrac
Flamsworn
Lavells
Xsabers
Hornsabers
Yubel
Chaos Yubel
Verz
Verzbunny
Sacreds
Dark Worlds
Agents
Destiny End Burn
Tengu Destiny Diva
Quickdraw Dandywarrior
Counter Fairies
Darklords
Six Samurai
Gishki Handcontrol
Gishki Beatdown
Xyzombies
Gladitator Beasts (AHL)
Fableds
Falcon Control
GemKnights
GemCitrine OTK
Gravekeepers
Naturia Control
Reverse Burn
Payment Burn
Divine Tengu
Spell FTK
Ponies
Worms
Incas
Chimeratech OTK
D-Frogs
Exodia FTK
Exodia Stall
Final Countdown
OjamaGachi
YuJo Friendship FTK (IRL only)
Self-Destruct Button
Infernities
Watts
Salvo Chaos
Fire and Ice, Baby Beatdown
Dark Counter
Summoner of Illusions Beatdown/Burn/Otk
Nordics
Macro Synchro
Macro Monarchs
Level Monarch Synchro

If you want a deck NOT listed, just ask and Ill see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003344837561

Hollow the Ninja presents: My Deckshop of *Poof*
Page 1 of 1