Purple Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Dragon Academy

An Academy for all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Drillwarrior
Slayerkid Viper's Test results Vote_lcapSlayerkid Viper's Test results Voting_barSlayerkid Viper's Test results Vote_rcap 
Wulfie the Great
Slayerkid Viper's Test results Vote_lcapSlayerkid Viper's Test results Voting_barSlayerkid Viper's Test results Vote_rcap 
Teh sketchy
xXDarkGodzillaXx
The Dark Magician
Hollow The Ninja
kensei15
~Cassie~
Im a Pierogi
The Princess of Darkness
Latest topics
» Is there anybody out there
Slayerkid Viper's Test results Emptyby Im a Pierogi Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 pm

» Time for a Sugar Rush~
Slayerkid Viper's Test results Emptyby Nisage Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm

» Team Wulf
Slayerkid Viper's Test results Emptyby Wulfie the Great Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:51 pm

» Flower Power
Slayerkid Viper's Test results Emptyby Wulfie the Great Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 pm

» Hibiki, the New Guy.
Slayerkid Viper's Test results Emptyby xXDarkGodzillaXx Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:39 pm

» PETA Vs Pokemon
Slayerkid Viper's Test results Emptyby Im a Pierogi Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 pm

» Fenrir Control
Slayerkid Viper's Test results Emptyby Drillwarrior Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 am

» Making a Splash at Locals
Slayerkid Viper's Test results Emptyby Nisage Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:12 am

» Another Academy
Slayerkid Viper's Test results Emptyby Wulfie the Great Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Slayerkid Viper's Test results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

Slayerkid Viper's Test results Empty
PostSubject: Slayerkid Viper's Test results   Slayerkid Viper's Test results EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Quiz 8/15
Wins 10/10-15
Deck Build 4/5
Knowledge 4/5
Play Style 4/5
Total 30/40-45

If you only have 2 duels,

0-24 = Thorny Yellow
25-35 = Purply Blue
36-40 = Interplanetary Pink

If you have 3 duels,

0-29 = Thorny Yellow
30-40 = Purply Blue
41-45 = Interplanetary Pink
25-35 = Purply Blue
36-40 = Interplanetary Pink

Round one
My Bunny World Vs His Appro Exodia
I open what I think is a bad hand and watch as he sets 3 backrow and a monster I draw dealings and play it discarding grapha and he discards... dealings this should be good, I destroy his middle facedown appropriate. I normal summon the gatekeeper he responds with book of eclipse I set two and go the end phase where gatekeeper is fliped face up I draw one he flips appropriate... things start getting interesting he goes into his turn and plays cup of ace flipping tails and we both draw two he plays one day of peace I draw one he draws three. he plays dealings and I draw and discard a 2nd gatekeeper he plays another dealings and I discard a Zure knight of dark world he plays cup of ace and gets heads and draws two he plays another One Day of Peace and draws three I draw one he plays upstart and I ask "Exodiasayssup?" he laughs and plays PoD he manages to summon Exodia.

0-1

My Sacred Zombies Vs His Worms
I start and go TGU > sangan but don't overlay as my extra only has 2 rank 3 =D
He sets a monster and passes
I normal sacred crane and attack into worm cartoros Then I swing with sangan and TGU
end turn
8000 - 6000
He draws and plays xex and I veiler, he sets two attacks over TGU and ends
7200 - 6000
I draw MST a facedown prison and normal gob zomb overlay it and crane to summon lancelot and attack over xex with it then swing direct with sangan end turn
7200 - 4300
He dark holes and sangan grabs me a veiler he sets a monster and passes I draw into MST and MST his other facedown 7tools and then I play ZOMBIE WORLD and then book of life summoning crane and drawing one I normal zombie master and overlay into lavalval chain and using it to stack BLS chain attacks into yagan and gets bounced I end my turn
He normals xex sends cartoros and summons birdman by returning xex synchros into triforce and I veiler he sets one and passes
I summon SORCERER and use its effect on triforce and then end my turn. he summons xex and brings back yagan x.x and sets another facedown and ends I use sorcerer on xex and pass he sets another backrow and passes I draw and attack with sorcerer he chains W nebula so it gets returned due to yagan and I summon sorcerer again but it gets warning'd I summon BLS and it gets judgment'd I end the turn he sets yagan draws one and brings out worm king

7200 - 1150

He draws sets two attacks with worm king and ends the turn

4500 - 1150
I draw and play terraforming searching zombie world and summon sorcerer but he bottomlesses it I pass
he swings with king and ends the turn

1800 - 1150

I draw and scoop.

0 - 2

Round Three
My Inzektor vs His
He starts and plays necrovalley this just isn't my day
he then summons TKRO I have a duality in hand and sets one.
I draw and set two backrow pass.
He draws and swings with TKRO sets another backrow and passes
I summon hopper he books it I pass
I play TGU and he drops drain I drop torrential and then play a duality and grab MST I end he plays a TKRO and I play my 2nd torrential
I draw MST the drain and summon centipede and use its effect he responds with chain and I pass
He says I really did choose to go all out and I say its not my main deck XDDDD
he plays voltic kong and I saw WHAT THE CRAP? O_O it kills centi and mills the top card of my deck (Dragonfly damnit)
I draw normal hopper and use its effect to equip hornet have hornet pop necro and reborn dragonfly pop voltic and get centi use his effect to equip hornet and swing with all three then pop hopper and search hornet overlay into zenmaines and pass

5900 - 2200
he plays valley normals comandant and passes
I draw and ram zen into comandant and pass nuking the valley
he draws and summons beast king and both attack over zen I draw and play avarice I normal hornet and use its effect to equip hornet poping king and then I drop dark armed and bring down the house GG

I welcome you to Purply Blue.
Our middle dorm, go make a room and make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Slayerkid Viper
Purply Blue

PostSubject: Re: Slayerkid Viper's Test results   Slayerkid Viper's Test results EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:00 pm

thanks. it was great playing you!
Back to top Go down
Evil Koala
Admin
Evil Koala

PostSubject: Re: Slayerkid Viper's Test results   Slayerkid Viper's Test results EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Confirmed, and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayerkid Viper's Test results   Slayerkid Viper's Test results Empty

Back to top Go down

Slayerkid Viper's Test results
Page 1 of 1