Purple Dragon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Dragon Academy

An Academy for all Yu-Gi-Oh duelists.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Drillwarrior
Have some things I need to say.  Vote_lcapHave some things I need to say.  Voting_barHave some things I need to say.  Vote_rcap 
Wulfie the Great
Have some things I need to say.  Vote_lcapHave some things I need to say.  Voting_barHave some things I need to say.  Vote_rcap 
Teh sketchy
xXDarkGodzillaXx
The Dark Magician
Hollow The Ninja
kensei15
~Cassie~
Im a Pierogi
The Princess of Darkness
Latest topics
» Is there anybody out there
Have some things I need to say.  Emptyby Im a Pierogi Sun May 18, 2014 11:19 pm

» Time for a Sugar Rush~
Have some things I need to say.  Emptyby Nisage Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm

» Team Wulf
Have some things I need to say.  Emptyby Wulfie the Great Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:51 pm

» Flower Power
Have some things I need to say.  Emptyby Wulfie the Great Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 pm

» Hibiki, the New Guy.
Have some things I need to say.  Emptyby xXDarkGodzillaXx Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:39 pm

» PETA Vs Pokemon
Have some things I need to say.  Emptyby Im a Pierogi Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:28 pm

» Fenrir Control
Have some things I need to say.  Emptyby Drillwarrior Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:17 am

» Making a Splash at Locals
Have some things I need to say.  Emptyby Nisage Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:12 am

» Another Academy
Have some things I need to say.  Emptyby Wulfie the Great Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Have some things I need to say.

Go down 
+2
xXDarkGodzillaXx
Drillwarrior
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

Have some things I need to say.  Empty
PostSubject: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:25 pm

When I first joined this place I liked it a lot, the people were nice and I felt like the place had a lot of potential. In the past few months however, things went downhill, ever heard the term "When it rains it pours"? Well it poured, we lost most of our admins, all of our mods and all testers except for me, however Teh Sketchy seems to have returned for now. I would love for this place to return to how it was, nice people, nice staff, well run. You can't turn back the hands of time however.

The thing is, I'm leaving, I don't feel welcome here anymore, I am "Annoying to talk to" and it is either me, or Wulfie as "If you don't stop, I'll leave" it makes sense that its Wulfie who stays, she knew the founders well, I didn't really. And it would be better to have an Admin and Founder over a tester who can be replaced easy, I might recomend xXDarkGodzillaXx he may just be in yellow, but he has good potential, is nice, and is pretty active compared to most of us.

Hopefully you can make this place great, but I don't think I can be there for that.

Till next time we meet in Cyberspace, its been a pleasure knowing you all.

~Drillwarrior

If you want to chat or duel message me on Dueling Network sometime.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkGodzillaXx
Thorny Yellow
xXDarkGodzillaXx

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Plz don't leave Sad
Others may not want you to leave either but if you really want I guess there isn't much we can say to stop you.
Good luck in your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Evil Koala
Admin
Evil Koala

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Yeah, I would much rather this whole everyone leaving thing to end as well.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Well, apparently Wulfie left even though I left... so I guess I'm staying.

Back to top Go down
Teh sketchy
Thorny Yellow
Teh sketchy

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:16 pm

God Dammit Evan -_-
Back to top Go down
Teh sketchy
Thorny Yellow
Teh sketchy

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Okay, what?
Back to top Go down
Teh sketchy
Thorny Yellow
Teh sketchy

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Also, tripple post, just for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Evil Koala
Admin
Evil Koala

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Wulfie has resigned from Admin status here at Purple Dragon Academy.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Head Tester
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Kinda makes me sad... all the founders are gone Sad

Back to top Go down
xXDarkGodzillaXx
Thorny Yellow
xXDarkGodzillaXx

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Sad
That is very saddening.
Back to top Go down
Evil Koala
Admin
Evil Koala

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Yeah well, it was her choice.
Back to top Go down
Im a Pierogi
Thorny Yellow
Im a Pierogi

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Maybe she will come back who knows. If you want I could try to recuit more people so our community can go uiup in some way. It is sad that our founders are gone and that this place is a lot different than it used to be but things happen. I am fine with who wver is the next head adim of this place just as long as said person treats it with as much pride as our former leaders did. I really do not want to see this place go down at all. All I know is that ever since I came here I made great friends and improved my skill in some way, shape or form.

Sincerely
Im a Pierogi
Back to top Go down
Evil Koala
Admin
Evil Koala

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:56 am

Of course. I knew DM and Cass very well, and I know Wulfie and Mason very well. I know what this place meant to DM, so it would be quite the dishonour to let this die.

As for recruiting, the more the merrier, I say.
Back to top Go down
Acefire17
Thorny Yellow
Acefire17

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Hai!!!!

I was like the 5th person here. Derp.

It was a fun place to duel and i came back cuz i didnt want it to die Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have some things I need to say.    Have some things I need to say.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Have some things I need to say.
Page 1 of 1